- SolusVM Xen PV Templates
- VMWare VMDK
- Xen Images
- XVA Templates (XCP, XenServer)
- By Distro
- Arch Linux
- Free Downloads
FreeBSD 9.2 Lightweight for QEMU/KVM on x86-64
Format: QEMU/KVM Architecture: x86-64 File: freebsd.9-2.x86-64.20140103.raw.img.txz
Please read Downloads before attempting to use these files.
The root password for all images is 'password'
This file has been moved to the public ftp archive
Download freebsd.9-2.x86-64.20140103.raw.img.txz (171 MB) / md5 / sig / Signature Verification
- This is a small FreeBSD 9.2 image, containing the base, kernel and lib32 sets and a few additional CLI utils from ports.
- PermitRootLogin has been set to yes in /etc/ssh/sshd_config
- To be emulation neutral we are using ifcfg_DEFAULT in /etc/rc.conf instead of referencing a specific network card. DHCP is enabled.
- To be emulation neutral we are using a partition label on the root ufs filesystem: /dev/ufs/root -- the image has been tested with IDE and virtio, which is now included in the generic freebsd kernel as of this release.