- SolusVM Xen PV Templates
- VMWare VMDK
- Xen Images
- XVA Templates (XCP, XenServer)
- By Distro
- Arch Linux
- Free Downloads
Arch 2015-02 Lightweight for SolusVM Xen PV on x86-64
Format: Solus Xen Template Architecture: x86-64 File: arch-2015.02-x86_64-solus-20150224.tar.gz
Please read Downloads before attempting to use these files.
Solus creates a root password when deploying to a VPS.
This download is only available to subscribers. Click the Paypal Buy Now button to subscribe for one month for a simple flat price of $10 which gives you access to all subscriber downloads. (Subscriptions do not renew automatically. Please read the Subscriber Agreement for complete terms.)
- SolusVM does not officially support ArchLinux, hence you will need to manually configure the network.
- This is a lightweight Arch Linux image, containing the base package group and various additional CLI utils.
- /etc/udev/rules.d/80-net-setup-link.rules prevents ethernet device renaming by udev
- Added xen-blkfront to /etc/mkinitcpio.conf in order to create a xen-enabled initrd.