- SolusVM Xen PV Templates
- VMWare VMDK
- Xen Images
- XVA Templates (XCP, XenServer)
- By Distro
- Arch Linux
- Free Downloads
Arch Linux 2013-01 Xfce Desktop for Xen on x86-64
Format: Xen 3/Xen 4 Architecture: x86-64 File: arch.2013-01.xfce.x86-64.20121230.img.tar.bz2
Please read Downloads before attempting to use these files.
The root password for all images is 'password'
This file has been moved to the public ftp archive
Download arch.2013-01.xfce.x86-64.20121230.img.tar.bz2 (468 MB) / md5 / sig / Signature Verification
- A sample xstartup is in /root/.vnc/; use vncserver :1 to start the desktop on the server and connect to port 5901 from the vnc client of your choice. It is best to run vnc as a non-root user over an ssh tunnel for improved security.
- If the tab key is not working during a vnc session, use "Settings > Window Manager > Keyboard" and remove shortcut "Super+TAB"
- Added xen-blkfront to /etc/mkinitcpio.conf in order to create a xen-enabled initrd.
- Root desktop logins are allowed (see /etc/pam.d/gdm-password)